I Am Really Ready...πŸ˜­πŸ‘ΆπŸ½πŸ€—πŸ’•

You know those moments when you weren't even considering children and people used to tell you what a blessing it was. And that when the time comes you would know that you were ready have a baby.Β 
Well that's me NOW! I'm sure it's a lot of us.Β 
I never thought in a million years that one day it'd hit me like BAM! "I want to have a Baby, I am ready to bare life. Baby, let's do this!" Since that life altering moment when I realized I was ready for a baby I've been a mess.Β 
Lately every time I see a pregnant person or a new born I literally feel myself fawning all over them. Wondering "Why can't that be me? I'd be an amazing mommy!" And shaking the feeling gets harder and harder.Β 
No I'm getting the feeling my SO thinks sex is a chore now. Because I've been constantly tracking everything my Period, Ovulation & BBT Β but on the bright side he has noticed the difference between my own CM and Concieve + Lube yet. I've become a monster.Β 
Today was legit my breaking point. I got off of work and got in the bed a watched "What To Expect When Expecting" and almost cried throughout the entire movie because I realize all of those women depicted in that movie has been us. The ones who've miscarried, the women who've spent tons of money on <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IVF</a>, the ones who adopt, the ones who got pregnant on accident, etc. But in the end they all got experience the blessings and joy of motherhood.Β 
And then I was in tears and I realized I am VERY READY! πŸ˜­πŸ€—πŸ‘ΆπŸ½πŸ’•