20 month old wont sleep at night, I'm running out of options.

No

So just recently my 20 month old has decided that she doesn't want to sleep at night time at all, she will literally wait until the sun is up to fall asleep and I don't know what to do anymore. We've tried just about everything.. nightlight, tv on and off, we've tried the putting her to bed over and over and over without talking to her, we've tried food, drink, massaging, warms baths, even the cry it out method but she will just cry all night long If she has to, and we've tried to keep her day time schedule some what balanced still so she's only getting about 4hrs of sleep tops before I wake her up I the morning because I don't want her sleeping all day long. I've missed a week of work already from not being able to go to bed until 7am.. and bills are coming up, I need to be able to sleep.

Update: The 4 hrs is not her "nap" it's the amount of sleep I've been allowing her in the mornings when she finally goes to sleep at 7am just since she's been staying up. Her sleep schedule is NORMALLY awake by 8 or 9 and then a nap from 1-3 and then bed again by 9pm.