So amazed by my 4 year old!

Samantha • 29. A Mom of a 7 year old DD & 1 year old DS who is our rainbow. & I have 2 Angels in Heaven. 💔👼🏼👼🏼

As some of you know I lost my pregnancy this week and a lot of y'all know what I'm going through and understand just exactly how I feel. But, I just had to share something with y'all that has given me some comfort during this storm. My 4 year old is very mature for her age. She's spent a lot of her years around adults more than kids. And she has known about her sibling since the beginning so, when I told her the baby might be sick and we needed to go to the doctor she was persistent on going with. Since my fiancé is out of town 200 miles away working I didn't argue with her wanting to support her Momma. Well, after finding out that there was no longer a baby I cried in our truck before heading home. She wasn't buckled up yet and she came up to me and hugged my arm from the backseat and told me "Please don't cry Mom, The baby will come back. He's just visiting God! But, I'm going to be angry! I loved the baby and wanted to be its biggest sister!" She has been so wonderful through all of this and has understood a lot more than I could ever have imagined. I have definitely held on to her a little tighter lately! 👧🏼👼🏼