pcos!!?

Lauren
My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant since January, I was on the pill for about 7 years and my periods before going on the pill were irregular so naturally when I went off the pill.. my periods went back to be irregular. I was on cycle day 62 without my period and my gynocologist sent me to the fertility doctor. He ran blood work and did an ultra sound. My overies have eggs but they were push to the outer edges of my ovaries. It kind of looked like a pearl necklace around the overies. He said I have pcos and I'm not ovulating. He put me on prevara and told me to call in once I got my  period so they could do a test on my Fallopian tubes. Anyone else out there have this problem and able to get pregnant? I felt ok leaving the doctor knowing I have normal supply of eggs in both ovaries.. but now I'm mad at myself. Did I cause this? Am I doing something to my body that I shouldn't? Can I even get pregnant with this syndrome? Everyone keeps telling me not to stress and don't worry but I am worried. All I've ever wanted was to be a mom and it feels like it's slowly getting further and further away. It's out of my control and I hate it. I'm frustrated and feel like it's all my fault. 😓