heartbreak

May • whale then

I know it's cliche and no one cares, but my heart hurts a lot rn because of a stupid boy. We kind of had a thing going, and I sensed it coming, but it was pretty much ended today. We weren't technically officially dating, but we acted like it so I guess we were unofficially dating. I know that it was probably all my fault. He texted me a bunch of times (yes, of course it was over text) saying that it wasn't my fault, but I know it was. This is the second time something like this happened, except it was way more serious this time. And this time, they're not moving across the country and I have a class with them next semester. I'm going to have a lot of trust issues in the future. It really, really, REALLY hurts. I trusted him, and that trust is broken. For 7 months I trusted him with a ton of things. Secrets, fears, insecurities, all that cliche shit. I know that the broken trust part isn't his fault, but it still hurts. Another thing that hurts is that he said he wasn't going to tell me. He wasn't going to tell me that he's lost feelings for me?? I'm sorry, but I'm pretty sure that's a really jerky move. Then I would have no idea what's going on. I don't know how else to express my feelings right now other than 'hurting'. I was going to tell him I loved him. I feel empty. I'm sorry for this long thing that no one wanted to read, that no one cares about, and that is really dramatic. I'm sorry.