My natural QUICK birth story (SUPER LONG)

Kimberly • 30 year old mom of now 6 kids!!! 😦😧😱🤗😍😊☺️

As I'm writing this I can finally Loki down to the little bundle of joy that has been causing havoc on my bladder and ribs 😐☺️😊

Well on 7/8/17 at 5-6:00 pm I received a phone call from my mom, she tells me that my doctor called and needs me to call him back. At this time I was like "I'm 39 weeks and 3 days and already 4cm dilated, what could he tell me that I didn't already know?!!" So as I'm dialing the number my bf is in the background saying "no, he wants to induce you and you said you wanted to go natural ". I ignore him and call anyways: the phone call goes...Me: hi! This is Kimberly flowers, I was returning a missed call.

Doctor: Hi! I was calling because we wanted to induce you and get you started on your antibiotics for the gbs and break your water and get things going.

Me: OMG, yay, ummm okay what time?

Doctor: (laughing) 5:00am tomorrow 7/9/17

Boyfriend: (in the background)

NOPE 👎🏽

Me: okay I will be there, thank you (rolling my eyes at my bf)

PHONE CALL ENDS!

I start screaming and getting super nervous and made a bunch of phone calls, my bf is upset and is saying "omg, now you changing your mind and just (mocking my voice) and being like "perfect".

So fast forward I spoke to my sister who just had a baby 4 months ago, and she went over due (42 weeks). So I thought she would be a good person to help me through this but I got the opposite reaction...(SHE AGREED WITH MY BF) she thought that i should let her stay in longer. So then the lack of support from them two made me second guess, so I prayed and asked god "if im doing the right thing send me a sign". So after me and my bf finishing eating around 9pm, then i start getting contractions. We started getting ready for bed and so he agreed with my decision but little did he know I was thinking about not going. So fast forward, it's now 2am, and as I'm trying to get comfortable, I prayed the prayer 🙏🏽 and then I tell my loud snoring bf to shut up, and as I just close my eyes 👀 I'm woken up by a POP in my vagina. I thought it was baby girl kicking, but then I had to pee. So I waddle to the bathroom and go pee 🙄😒...as I'm peeing I noticed tinkling coming down without me trying 😳😳😳. I sit there for like 5 minutes and decide to just push down to see what happens, and then it happened again 😱😱😱!!! I yell out to my bf "KEITH, I'm leaking fluid". He immediately jumps up fully rested 😒 and I'm still in shock, because 1. I haven't been to sleep, 2. I was just thinking about how In 3 hr I was suppose to induce labor. And 3. IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING???

So we spent like an hour at home deciding if this is really my waters and around 3:50am we head out, as we are heading to the hospital...contractions started coming in FULL ON ...and all in my back. My bf is singing 🎤 to the radio and im dying in pain... 😑😒🙄 my contractions was 4 minutes apart at this point. We rewatch the hospital and I tell the receptionist my "scheduled induction story" and I'm talking through contractions...I get wheeled up to delivery...they check me I'm still an 4 and 80% effaced. So I get admitted and I started having more intense pains it's 4:30 am the nurse checks me and say "oh wow you're a 7" 😱😱😱😱...Iola's at my bf and said "I can't do this natural" he was like "yes you can" 20 minutes passed and I asked for the epidural lol... what seem like forever I glanced at the clock and it's now 5:09am...I'm getting more contractions...and I'm doing deep"J's" breathing... NO I DID NOT TAKE A BIRTH CLASS ...JUST ALOT OF YOUTUBE 🙈🙊🤷🏽‍♀️... so I noticed my contractions coming back to back...ALL IN MY BACK... I tell my bf "that bitch did something to my vagina lol" they finally get in touch with the anesthesia guy and they are lifting my bed...it's now 5:53am...as he is cleaning my back the nurse asks me "do I need to check you?" Or "do you feel the need to push?" I'm like "push????" 😱😱😱 I said "no!" Then I start pushing and then I said "yes!!!" ☺️☺️😳😳😩😩😩...she is telling me to lay on my side and I tell her I can't lol she said "I need to check you" so I just plop over on my side while PUSHING... and open my legs and she checks me and say "yeah you're ready, Kim we're going to do this natural okay?!!" And at this point I'm already pushing...they get my bf from the waiting room and calls my doctor and my doctor comes running in ...he says "I was shaving" 😑... so before he could get dressed he says "stop pushing I need to suction her". I yell out "I can't" lol 😂 so then I finally get a second to relax and then I yell out "IT HURTS" her head was born and then I pushed out her body. It's now 6am!!! Kinsley Isabelle was born all NATURAL 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱... didn't even have time to get my first dose of gbs antibiotics..she is 6.15oz 20in long!!! I'm so love ❤️!! Her dad watched her come out the vagina 😳 and got to cut the cord!!! It was the fastest labor yet!!! The nurses made a joke about how I was the scheduled induction but came in on my own lol!!! I'm so happy to have her!!! Here she is:

Oh yeah...my 3 year old was there with us lol not during the labor part!!!

EXCUSE MY CRAZY STORY, this mama is tired!!! But it's my birth story 😊🤷🏽‍♀️☺️🤗🙈