Postponed for the Best Reason 🤗

Casey

My baby shower was originally scheduled for August 12th, early considering I'd only be 22 weeks at it but I was trying to get it done before school goes back in session (I and my parents both work in school districts). So it was kind of weird that I wouldn't be as far long as people usually are but it didn't really bother me. Anyway, about a week ago my best friend made an announcement! She and her (now) fiancée are getting married! On August 13th. 1200 miles away from me (we live in different states). 😱 How can I miss that?! Easy: I can't. It's not happening. So I'm flying from Texas to Nebraska for a week in a month. For anyone wondering why so soon, her fiancée is going into the Air Force 🇺🇸 in September. She's been talking to me about it for a couple months now and I'm super proud of him and happy for them. They're about to make some incredible memories and I love it. So my baby shower is officially postponed to October 21st and it's for the greatest reason ever. I can't wait to watch my best friend step into a new life with a great guy and exciting experiences awaiting her. ❤️ I just felt the need to rant about how much I love that this is happening. 😊