Emotions 😩

Hey ladies, I'm 23+4 today and I feel like I'm really hitting the peak of the whole "emotions out of control" part of pregnancy. The past couple of weeks I've been feeling very unlike myself and I'm not really liking it. Don't get me wrong, I can't wait to be a mother and I love my baby girl so much. But my mind is constantly telling me that I'm not who I used to be, that I'm not as attractive or fun or easy going. I'm moody all the time, I cry over literally the dumbest things but in the moment it doesn't seem dumb to me, it seems like a really big deal. And my boyfriend is the one who really takes on most of it. And again, my mind races thinking that he's gonna just get fed up one day and walk out if I don't get myself under control. I always apologize afterwards but it's taking a toll on both of us, even if he's understanding about it which he is 99% of the time. I was taking medication for mild depression and anxiety before I got pregnant but I stopped as soon as I got my positive test. Could this maybe be why I'm always feeling this way? Or is this really just how pregnancy affects some women? I could really just use some advice or even just some kind words from other moms or moms-to-be like myself. Thanks so much. 💖