What do I do?

I like two guys (I feel horrible by the way) and I don't know what to do about it. The one guy I've known forever, since he was my best friend and my neighbor all my life until he moved, and the other guy is my coworker and he's just so much fun to be around. They are both amazing but totally different. I dated the first guy for a while, but we broke it off bc he lied about having feelings for me for the six months of us dating and that he didn't want to hurt me by continuing the one sided relationship. We stopped talking for a while until like a month ago we started talking again and we got into an argument about his weed addiction and stuff and he's mad at me for caring about his health and everything. I talked to the second guy and he told me to just ditch him, which I'm seriously thinking about but he's my best friend and I don't want to leave him completely. He also claims he always loved me and he broke it off because he didn't want to lose me as a best friend. I will always love him, but idk if I should wait for him, since it's long distance and all.

The second guy is the sweetest guy you'll ever meet. He's so funny and he always makes me smile. He loves reading, like me, and he loves Harry Potter, which I also love, and we can talk for hours about random stuff and it's so amazing.

Both guys are so amazing and I don't know what to do.

Vote below to see results!