I need advice, and prayer... Im starting to give up 😢

Lisbeth
I'm normally on a 28 day day cycle. Last year 2016 in March I found out I was pregnant. Turns out I conceived in February. I had what I thought was a regular period. Then my March period never arrived, so I tested and bammm... I was pregnant. I miscarried in May right after my first visit with the doctor. I didn't have any bleeding or cramping until after that ultrasound 😡. The doctor said maybe my dates were off because she didn't see a baby, only a sac, which looked as I was about 5 wks. I was so confused, and upset. I cried for hours. That night I woke up in a bed full of blood. I went to the restroom, and there it was. The sac came out, then gushes of blood. I was so heartbroken, because until then I felt fine. I guess it was hard to understand that the baby had stopped growing at 5 wks. Well anyways. I have been trying to conceive since then with no luck. This month my period came as usual, and like clock work. But it was a very weird period. I am normally a 5-7 day person. And this one only lasted about 2 days and the third was spotting of the dark stuff. I'm hoping I have once again conceived. But I know it's wishful thinking. But it's been over a year now, and I'm starting to loose hope. I am 31. And I have 3 children. Ages 14, 11, and 10. And I had never miscarried before. My kids are from someone else though. I am a widow. And I have been with my current hubby 5 years almost and we would like a baby together.