33 weeks and ready to be done😥

Beverly

I'm sorry. I need to rant and get this off my chest. I'm losing it.

* this is a long post*

I'm so tired of being pregnant. This is awful. I've been dealing with the symptoms as my husband would say like a champ but I don't feel like it. I went from the all day sickness to having 2 uti's(something I haven't had sense I was a child) to having migraines all the time(barely got headaches) to finally being able to eat and keep things down at 19 weeks to having terrible constipation to dealing with my emotions(I'm not usually as upset or sad or irritated as easily as I am now) to arguing with my mom about stupid stuff(like why I'm not naming the baby after her, why do I want to wait to have more kids, why didn't I want a big shower, why didn't I want to use the family for everything, etc) to having a toothache which I've never had in my life to my vision messing up to now having a hemorrhoid. I've never in life had one. This pregnancy is taking me through it all and I'm at my end. I feel like crying. This is driving me crazy. I know everybody says you're supposed to love your experience but I'm not. If it's not one thing, its another. I don't feel pretty. To be perfectly honest, I just feel completely ugly and I just feel huge. I can't sleep. I have thigh cramps while I sleep for the little few hours I can. My belly, hips and back hurts from the weight. I'm honestly ready for this to be done. If I didn't want more children in the future, this would be it and I'd never go through this again. I know I should be thankful and I am to even get pregnant but this was the thing that broke the camels back😥😭 I can't deal with anything else. I just want this to be over and done with. I'm not even looking forward to getting pregnant again. These might be normal symptoms to you all and I thought I could handle the everyday things of pregnancy. I just feel like i can't anymore.