Baby Shane

Sarah

So I went in to be induced on June 29th. I was supposed to sit overnight with cytotec given every couple of hours to loosen cervix. I went in at 7pm and started getting contractions on my own around 1am at this point they didn't even give me the pitocin yet. Around 7am I had enough I asked for the epi and it was amazing I never thought I would need it but to my surprise I couldn't take the pain. I was in tears .... my contractions were crazy and scattered so they did give me the pitocin to get them regulated and I gave birth to my son at 3:23 pm on June 30th. He had the cord wrapped around his neck and was all blue I was having a heart attack. It took about a minute or so for the nurses to get him breathing but at least my boy was ok. I had the shakes really bad after I was not aware of that. That was really scary, I had no idea what was going on I could t even hold my baby. Finally 40 mins later I took a sip of soda and threw up three times. Then I had eaten and I was fine. Welcome to the world SHANE AUSTIN