Not sure how i feel about this.

Kaitlyn

My MIL has had my son for a couple of days now because we are packing to move out of our apartment next week (Im 27 weeks pregnant, the only one able to pack because of my fiances work schedule and we live an hour and a half away from family with one car. Explaining myself so i dont get the "why does she have him so long" or "why cant you just pack with him" questions)

Anyway, she took him to church with her today. A church i have never been to, And she put him in the child care place, with people i have never met. I asked my fiance what he though of it and he said its not a big deal to him, but im not sure i like that shes doing that.

Im a SAHM so that my son doesnt need to be baby sat or in daycare with people that are not my family and close friends. I just do not trust strangers with my baby.

She doesnt have him often enough for this to be a reoccurring problem, although it has happened a few times. She never even asked me if it was okay to take my son to church and leave him with strangers.

Should i say something? Or just let it go?