Hey...

Jessi

This is the first group I have talked in since joining, but, I need lots of positive vibes. I am 34 years old, with 2 children. After I left my husband, I went on birth control, because I didn't plan on having more children. They where both hard pregnancies, my oldest I had low amniotic fluid, and high blood pressure with my youngest. Some tie later, I met my current boyfriend and we decided to have a child. After some fun trying, we finally got pregnant. And then at 5 weeks, I lost it. One of the hardest things I have ever had to deal with.

The next year I found out I was pregnant again. And then again, at 5 weeks, I lost it. Luckily, I for once had a good doctor, who could see how much we wanted this, and how much it was killing me. She ran some blood tests, and found out I have a blood disorder, the common name is sticky blood. It was the reason behind all of my health problems, high blood pressure, migraines, all of it. The way she explained how it caused my miscarriage is it was like trying to suck maple syrup through a straw.

Now to the part that scares me.

I'm 4 weeks along, found out today (Saturday). I have been taking the medication that I was prescribed, but, I am so scared. My boyfriend is out of state without a phone, so I can't even talk to him. There are differences this time around, like really bad night sickness, I didn't get nauseous with my past 2 pregnancies. And the lines came up quickly, I knew I was pregnant before I even put the test on the counter.

I'm scared, but really trying not to be.