Could use a little prayer...

I'm 32 and it seems like things aren't quite falling the way I had hoped them to be.

I find myself feeling depressed more with a boyfriend who makes me doubt my worth and puts me down. I think my emotional side gets so much of me that I'm often physically feeling unwell because of it. I know some of his comments are honest but I don't remember dating anyone so critical and it's killing my self-esteem.

Anyhow, I told him that I don't want to see him anymore but I worry that I'm getting too old to meet anyone or have children and am feeling rather sad about the issue. I'm not perfect by any means but if I don't get out of this relationship I feel my soul will drown.

I believe in the power of prayer and would really appreciate if you could say one for me to find some peace and where I'm supposed to end up in life per God's plan. I'm trying hard to be a good person but life can be well... life sometimes... if anything I'll say a prayer for other women in my shoes and try to keep my head up.

If you have any wisdoms or positive advice to share it would be greatly appreciated. I know I sound a bit dramatic and I apologize for posting anon but I don't feel comfortable attaching my name to this post in my current state, plus what's a name when you can pretend you're anyone online.

Thank you.