It felt like the first time ( a little long)

monica

So I been in a relationship with my bf for almost two years we do live 30mins away but we see each other every weekend and at least once or twice during the week. We both have good jobs M-F my schedule from 8-6pm his from 8-5pm. At first I was a little worried about the distance because I didn't have my own car but now I do and I never had a long distance relationship (not too far) but always had bf living close by. Anyways it's been the best two years of my life. He is the best. He has done so much for me like no one ever before. I'm so blessed to have him. So today he had to work and I really wanted to see him so he drove just to see me for an hour. We had a small dinner and drove around for a little. It was time to drop me off because he has to wake up early. We arrived in front of my house, we said our good byes and we kissed and WOW! It felt the way I felt when I first kissed him 😍😍😍😍. I didn't want to stop kissing him. It felt so good. While I was walking inside the house I just couldn't stop thinking how I love him and I'm so blessed of having him in my life.