Tell πŸ‘πŸ» me πŸ‘πŸ» why πŸ‘πŸ»

πŸ¦‡π“‘

Okay so I'm gonna whine on here for a bit just because I'm still salty about it and couldn't make any topics the other day.

Tell me why I had to clean up after a frickin 21, almost 22 year old grown ass man the other day. He let our kitchen get so disgusting, I was cleaning for five hours with maybe one or two 5 minute breaks to sit down. This is the second time I've done this. We've had three different talks with him about cleaning up after himself. I finally got fed up and made notes around the house. (Apparently I can't post pictures, but its basically a sign that tells him what to clean when he's done in the kitchen like he's ten years old, another one that tells him only clean dishes go on the drying rack, and another that's a "hands off" the baby detergent).

At 35 weeks pregnant I should not be doing this shit. I do stay at home all day and I don't mind cleaning up after my partners, but him? No, I refuse to until it gets so disgusting that I can't. I'm already doing laundry for three people (including myself), getting ready for the baby, cleaning our room, and I clean up after myself like a decent human being. I am so beyond annoyed. He's kept it clean so far but its only been a few days so we'll see.