Positive vibes!

Jade

I am so excited for this week! Today is the first day of my fertile window, with glow predicting ovulation this Saturday, 7/22. My husband and I have been ttc since April. We got pregnant on the first try, but unfortunately I miscarried less than a week after getting my bfp. We got married exactly a month ago today, and I remember us talking and deciding that July is going to be our month! Then I read a post on glow where a woman miscarried and then got her bfp a few months later, only to find out her due date was the same month of her previous miscarriage. I just remember feeling that in my heart when I read it and had the instant thought, that's gonna be me. I don't know, I can't explain it. All I can say is that I am so excited for this week and feeling all the love, hope, joy, and anticipation that goes along with ttc. Sorry for the long post, just wanted to tell my story and maybe give a mood boost! I'm all about affirmations and believing that what you want to happen, WILL happen. I have faith that God will allow me to be a momma. So I'm praying, and laughing and singing and sending good vibes into the world. I hope you are too. Baby dust to all of us! 😊💕🤞🏻🌈👶🏻