I think i am having some mood swings

Vianey

I think i am having some mood swings. I really have been feeling down . I have told my husband that i am mad at him because he haven't been helping me or making me feel happy good about my self . That he prefers his friends than being with us (Baby & I ) since Saturday night because he was with his friends having a good time. It was one of his friends birthday and they did a party here at the house . Well His response was oh stop you acting like my mom when she wants attention acting she sick or something is wrong with her . I know he dont be believing his mom because she be acting hurt or something then all of a sudden she fine . But it hurts me that he said that to me . I cant say oh i feel bad my head hurt or something hurts because am supposedly lien . The only thing he ask me in the morning before he goes to work are you okay did you get some sleep . Well he doesnt know what is waking up every 3 hours feed a baby change him . He doesnt even sleep with us . He sleeps in the living room since he has to work. I feel so lonely with my lil one. I feel like i dont have help from him only sometimes he says the baby crys with him so if i have to shower it got to be quick or if i have to eat to make it fast . I really hate feeling how am feeling. Things have totally changed even before the baby was born . I really dont know what to do or say.