ER visit last night😢

Samantha

Soo, i started hurting around 930 last night in my right chest area and all through my back. Its happened before, so i figured i would give it until 10 to 1030 cause it usually only lasted 10 to 20 minutes. Well, no it kept getting worse so i had my cousin take me to the ER. My mom met us there. Well since im 16 weeks pregnant it was a little worrying. But they kept me waiting in the waiting room for 2 hours before they called me to the room. But at this point i was at a pain level of like 12. Which they was very slow. First they took blood then i peed ina cup. Results didnt get back until (well they didnt come tell me my results until about 1hr to 1hr and a half later. ) ) Anyway, they gave me tylenol for the pain, NO HELP AT ALL. It just was getting worse and worse. I couldnt stand, sit or lay. Finally around 330 a.m , dude comes in there and hooks an iv up to my arm and gives me more medicine. Whatever was in this, helped a TREMENDOUS amount. Then an ultrasound person came in around that time when i was feeling better. So she found out it was galstones and i had an enlarged galbladder. I didnt get out of there until 4 in the morning and they wrote me out prescriptions out. Finally got home and passed out. But just remember, if your having pains that you are unsure about, it ALWAYS best to go to the ER AND figure it out. It could be important. (they dont wanna do surgery until after the baby is born unless its life or death situation).