let's talk..& end the stigma 💕

Let's talk, because damn- 2017 may be the most emotionally and physically exhausting year of my life.  I've had a lot of people question what's going on and a lot of past challengers and coaches of mine come to me, so I'm just gonna put it all out there.

If you're easily offended by "taboo" subjects please keep scrolling ✌🏼.. & please know I do NOT want sympathy from this or to treat me like a broken doll.  I'm putting this out there so maybe one person knows they're not alone.

As most of you know, I was a health coach & fell in love with what I called my side gig two years ago.  Most of you also know I have lupus, which has been in remission because of my little side gig and the healthy lifestyle that goes with it.  

SO- in march when I found out I was pregnant, I was both excited and scared to death because I am considered a high risk pregnancy from having lupus.  Long story short it ended in a miscarriage at 7.5 weeks.  I was told "sometimes it just happens" & joined this silent club that no one talks about or asks to join.  

To my surprise, we got another positive pregnancy test in June.  Only this time it ended at 5 weeks.  This time though I wasn't taking "it just happens" as an answer.  I've always been one who says to advocate for yourself and your health, but I never thought it would be me fighting my doctors for answers.

My point of putting this out there is this is SO freaking common, and you don't even realize it until you join this "club."  Sure I could have kept this all private like normal people do, but I realized from being a coach that staying silent doesn't help anyone who's struggling. The stigma and silence that surrounds infertility and pregnancy loss is real & one that needs to end.  So if this helps one person now or in the future, I'll be grateful.  & when that rainbow baby of mine finally decides to show up, it'll make that moment even 10x greater.  Until then, I got my two angels 💜