What would you do?

K

what would you do in this situation?

my views on this are:

Yes. I would allow her to go. Why? Anyone who has kids knows you need a village and support.

At 14 yes you are still a kid. But now your a kid with a kid. Your gonna need someone your age to talk to and be around. You will need a brake and to be alone. Just like any teenager. But the difference? Now that changes bc your a mom and you have this gift from God hand picked and sent down to you and even with that, it dont mean you have to go at it alone. I would encourage my daughter and their other friends to go and hang out with em. Take the baby while mama goes and takes a bath or shower. Or offer to take the baby for a few hours so mom can get some sleep or clean or catch up on school work. And more importantly just be there for her. Tell her shes going a good job. Tell her shes got this. Remind her she isnt alone. She gonna need it weather shes 14 or 41. Anyone with kids can tell you support helps!!

Now im not gonna tell her to become mother to their kids or anything. No Thats not her place but as a friend she can def help out whn needed. It will teach her what to expect when you have sex(now idk the circumstance of which this is to be taken but imma take it as consensual sex happened and leave it at that).

So yes i would let her go. Let the have that little bit of fun together before those babys get here. Let em kids for that while longer.

Ive worked for single moms and married moms. And even for a new mom down the road. Shed ask me to come sit with munchkin while she took a shower or cleaned up the house or whatever. Just to have a conversation with another adult is amazing when you have a new born.

Vote below to see results!