Just want this to be over with...

Eva
I was 6wks3days pregnant and started bleeding and cramping that brought me to my knees. This went on for 3 days before I passed a large chunk of tissue that I can only assume was the baby/sac. I had already scheduled an apt for an ultrasound and kept it today. The tech did a try ultrasound and said it looked strange, stuff was floating around in my uterus and it was inverted which made it difficult to see. (yes I informed her that I believed I'd miscarried) so she asked if I would be okay with doing a transvaginal ultrasound which I consented to. My uterus is globe shaped which only happens in pregnancy so it was obvious something had been going on but she didn't see a yoke sac or anything and checked to make sure it wasn't ectopic. After the scan she said she recommends I see an ob or go to the ER with 24hrs to rule out ectopic pregnancy. The thing is I don't have insurance approval yet and now that I've miscarried I may be denied...so I can't really afford a trip to the ER with ultrasound fees etc... I'm leaning towards not doing anything because I feel like it is gone, I don't feel pregnant, my belly feels empty and isn't firm anymore, I stopped having to pee every 5 min, my boobs don't hurt....idk...I just want it to b over with