Leave or stay

d

My boyfriend and I have been together for 5 years. We are both 22, financially stable and I am 20 weeks pregnant with our daughter. He doesn't have a strong relationship with his parents but when we told them his mom didn't say anything and his dad said he was disappointed. Which is what I expected. Neither parent has liked me and his dad has degraded and talked down to me on many occasions. Since finding out my boyfriend wanted me to go on his family vacation which is where we planned to announce to the rest of his family. He had to ask for permission and they never got back to him and instead just left. I told him if they didn't answer not to ask twice because that's a no to me. I have a dr appt tomorrow and he asked them last night if he could leave early to come to the dr appt. they said they'd talk, didn't talk last night so he asked again this morning and they said they didn't have time to talk and they would today. Well he's 5 hrs away. There's no way he's gonna be able to get down here in time to get a decent amount of sleep and go tomorrow.

I just don't know what to do. I've been trying to give his parents chances but they keep making me regret it. I love him so much but I don't want my daughter to have to watch her grandparents treat me badly and her grow up believing it's okay. He doesn't ever defend me and he doesn't tell his parents that he needs to make his own decisions. I'm at a loss right now.