Doesn't feel the same ๐Ÿ˜”

My relationship just doesn't feel the same lately. I've felt this way the past few months. We've argued so much over the same issues, mostly finances and selfish acts on his part. I was a SAHM, but recently he pressured me into working so he could "slack off" some. I agreed and got an old cleaning job back to which he was not happy .. saying I should pick a better job with more money. Anyway our lease is up in 2 weeks and we have no place to go. I feel like I'm the only one that looks. He tells me " he's not good with that online stuff" and I'm better at finding things. He also feels if we need to we can live at his parents which I told him I would never ever do. He said I was being selfish and that not living together would mean I'm taking his son away from him? He's also trying to start his own business. He's borrowed ALOT of money and bought equipment that's just been sitting in the garage for a month. Well he just started a new job now after a few weeks of nothing. I know he's not happy about it because he doesn't want to work for anyone but himself! He goes in to work till 5 and I go to work when he gets home till about 9. I'm exhausted. I have endometriosis and been super sick. I feel like we never even see each other, and when we do he just annoys me. I don't feel pretty since baby. I can barely afford makeup, can't keep up with my hair, I need to lose weight, he never tries to take me on dates, or barely shows any effort in our relationship. I'm just super tired lately. We don't sleep together cuz he snores/moves so much, with baby and new dog I get like zero sleep. I'm just so tired.๐Ÿ˜”