TWW after using misoprostol?

Jessica

I found out at 10w3d that my baby had stopped growing at 6w3d and after waiting for what seemed like forever at 12w3d my doctor and I decided that nature was taking her sweet time and prescribed me misoprostol. After passing everything with the medication, it still took me almost 2 weeks before I got a negative hpt. As soon as I was sure that the HCG was out of my system I began using OPKs to track for ovulation.. (my doctor feels it was nothing more than a chromosomal abnormality and has a theory that not only mentally but biologically the body wants to replace a lost pregnancy soon after).

Here's my "month", ignore the days marked "period" as I messed around to get glow to move my fertile days to coincide with my symptoms and OPKs.

What do you ladies think!? I hope we nailed the timing!! ..This looks similar to the month I conceived, except we BD two days before and one day after I ovulated, where as this time, we BDed 3 nights and the night before I Oed, and plan on squeezing in one more tonight just for good measure!

I'm praying that we're one of those stories of pregnancy right after a miscarriage! I'm also looking for anyone who's going through even something remotely similar!