Hoping that this baby is sticky!

Amanda

I had a miscarriage for the first time in October 2016 after having two healthy babies in 2012 and 2014. I was devastated, but kinda new it may happen cause i didnt get a positive till after i was 6 weeks. Then I miscarried a week later. The second miscarriage happened in January and was the same situation. Late positive, but miscarried at 6 weeks 6 days. I had one last miscarriage in April, which hurt me the most because i thought it was going to be fine this time. The positive came at 4 weeks 5 days which was early like my normal births, but i miscarried one week later. Now I am pregnant again. I found out at 4 weeks 2 days and now i am 5 weeks 4 days. So far its been more than a week and i am still pregnant, but i know its still early compared to my previous miscarriages. I freaked out a bit cause i had my HCG tested mon, tues, and fri last week. It was only 36 on mon, but my cycles are 32 days and i think I ovulate later. My betas went to 83 on weds and then 203 on fri, so they are rising nicely and I expect to be in the 2000s by the end of the week. Now I am just hoping that we can make it till weds. I will feel much more confident and then if we can see the baby on Aug 9th, then i dont think ill be worried too much anymore. I never got to see any of my angel babies. Its hard when you know your a mother of 6, but have only two kiddos to snuggle with!