Ugh not having it.

Sam • my name is Samantha sam for short im 24.This is my first pregnancy. It`s been so easy for me. Having a little girl so excited. Cant get help starting to hate this app.
I'm so tired during the day. Staying up all night taking care of her and little to no sleep. My boyfriend never helps me nor during the day when I'm so tired trying to take a nap. And for 4 seconds with her and hands her to his mom. Ugh he won't take care of her for 5 mins. He rather be on his cellphone then take care of his daughter while I take a nap. I'm the only one who takes care of her all the time. I'm the only one who takes care of her during the day and night. I get so stressed out and depressed to the point I cry and my bf won't even try to help all he yells me you wanted it you take care of her. I'm so stressed I can't take it anymore. I just have to about fight him to do anything. And it pisses me off idk what to do anymore I feel like I'm done. He's lazy and only cares about is is cellphone video games and his worthless job he won't ever quite taco Bell isn't a real man job. which isn't supporting are little family. I hate living with his mom. At night he gets to sleep and I'm up crying and very depressed. Any advice on what to do.