Gushes of blood 8 weeks post D&C. Am I broken?

Evin • Momma of twin🌈 babies.
Ugh! Ladies, let me preface this by saying I thought the weird physical part of the MC had passed. We were actually trying again and had just done, earlier that night, the obligatory "I'm not in the mood but we're ovulating" sex. 
We found out at 11 weeks that our baby had stopped growing and there was no heartbeat. D&C on May 31st. 
On July 10, just shy of 6 weeks post, I thought I got my period. It was lighter than normal but definitely more than spotting. So, with our doctor's blessing we could start trying in 2 weeks. 
Yesterday would have been cycle day 15. My CM was eggwhite, OPKs hadn't yet shown a surge but we figured to try. And try we did the past week, up till last night. 
I was lying down, in bed, watching TV and suddenly I felt something coming out of me. I reached down and noticed I had bled through my underwear and my shorts. I ran to the bathroom and was bleeding so much it sounded like I was lightly peeing. Once they bleeding slowed I stood and was astonished with a very sharp pain in my cervix. Not a cramp. But very sharp pains inside. There was one more gushing incident before it finally slowed down. 
We called the on-call DR and she said to see how the rest of the night went and to try to get some sleep. 
My HCG levels have been wacky too.
4 weeks post D&C: 188
5 weeks post: 68
6 weeks post: 25
Today, just shy of 8 weeks post: 18
I'm still bleeding pretty heavily. 
Is this normal?! I've now talked to 3 different doctors and they all are telling me different things.
Has anyone experienced this??