Dealing with Depression

Audreana

I have been trying to keep everything together.. work, baby, bills, my relationship n I feel overwhelmed sometimes.. I keep a lot in and never really talk about how I'm felling and over the last month I have found myself crying all the time.. I feel alone like I have no one who understands how I feel.. my son is 4 months now n I love him soo much n I feel like I'm not doing enough. When im at work I feel like I miss so much of his life. N I hate that I'm not there which make me aggravated n moody n just not happy.... I know I'm depressed because I haven't dealt with my father passing away while I was 5 months pregnant to lung cancer.. I push that down to try and avoid how much pain I feel inside... n ppl kept telling me not to get to upset because I was pregnant so I didn't I shut my feeling off for months n since I had my son I have been slowly but surely falling to pieces... I look at my son n think of his grandpa n he will never meet him n all this hurt come pouring out.. I need someone to talk to because I feel like I'm losing control n I don't want that. I am all types of messed up right now...any advice