6 months later

3👼🌈💖2018🌈💙2020💖2021💙2023 • God's timing is perfect🙏⛪

I lost my baby in January at 9 weeks 3 days I thought I was going in for an ultrasound and I was supposed to be 12 weeks 3 days however my baby's heart had stopped beating I went and had a D&C; done and have been trying to conceive ever since not only am I happy to say I'm pregnant the Lord let me conceive this child the month are baby with supposed to be born. here's what I did different from all the months from ovulating. so I went back

to GNC return the fertility blend and got premama then I went to CVS and bought pregprep. also I went to Raley's and bought red raspberry leaf tea drink and at GNC I bought the capsules don't let me forget I put husband on fertility blend for men for 2 months we used precede and BD almost everyday 12 DPO and this is my results TBH I didn't think we were going to conceive what I did different the most was pray my little heart out and asking that my Lord's will be done and my Lord's will was done I give all the honor and all the glory to my father Jesus Christ