Which is best??

So I am a high school graduate, with 1 semester of college done. A year ago I had to take a leave of absence and haven't been back yet. I now have to re-apply for the college. Not sure I'm ready to go back, it's been a tough 2 years. I am working a job that how many I have a week changes often and by $$ amount a lot. My last check was $261 for 2 weeks. I think I'm going to apply for another job. I will apply for both of these 2 options, but which should I hope to get? Also, if you could comment what a good $$$ per hour amount would be that would be really helpful! At my other job I just got raised to $8 an hour, but my hours were cut. I make less than before the raise.

Job #1- Pays about $11 an hour I think. I can be either full-time or part-time. I also may be able to work from home after so long and if I have the right set up at home or I can. work in their building. I get insurance & benifits. I would be working for a healthcare business. If I work from home they will provide all the equipment needed to do the job. I would be answering calls and such.

Job #2- I would work with the public; I have decent people skills. I would get $9 an hour, raises, insurance, a 401k, would work with my hubby, and paid extra on holidays. Yes, I would be working at Walmart. My husband has been there 3-4 years and is now a department manager and makes a little more than $15 an hour. I am the kind of person that would stick out a job, even if I don't like it. Not sure if I would be part of full time though.

Vote below to see results!