Is it ok to cross-post business reviews?

Maria

So I am the manager of a Bridal Store, it's a small 1 location not a chain place. We are noticing a HUGE disparity in our review ratings on google versus facebook/theknot/weddingwire. The biggest contributor to this is that google is mostly older reviews from when we had different staffing/management and a second location that was run by horrible people so they accrued some negatives. All the other sites are way more current (we got four 5 star reviews on Facebook just this week!) so the overall rating is MUCH higher and current! I have found a way to cross-post reviews from other sites onto google, while still siting the original reviewer and original site. My question is, kind of 2 parts: if you saw a review you wrote on Facebook show up on google (still clearly indicated it was originally posted elsewhere to give credit), would you be ok with it because you posted it publicly for us to use/promote? Or would you get turned off that we used your words. Also, as a customer would you feel like seeing that we cross-posted reviews from other sites make you feel worse about our business or would you understand we are aiming for a consistent and current message? Thanks for the help!

Vote below to see results!