Pumping output

Rachel

So my daughter is exclusively breastfed. I've been pumping in the morning after her first feed so my husband can give her one bottle a day. I was getting about 6-8 ounces each morning, and pumping a second time if I didn't get enough. My daughter has been taking a 6 ounce bottle everyday. I've gone from making at least 6 ounces with that one 10-15 minute pumping session to barely making 4 ounces after pumping for 20 minutes. And then I pump a second time for 10-15 minutes in the evening and get just enough to complete that one bottle. I pump at the same time of day in the morning and haven't changed my diet or exercise or medication or anything like that. My daughter does go longer between feedings during the day now and cut out one feeding time about two weeks ago. She's been sleeping through the night for awhile but does go down a bit earlier now (most of the time). She's been in the 90th percentile and doesn't seem to be extra hungry or anything so I know I'm still giving her what she needs but I don't know why my pumping session is slacking. Any suggestions on why I'm not producing as much when I pump or how to increase my pump output would be appreciated! I've still got a month before I go back to work and will need to pump multiple times a day, which I was feeling good about up until a week ago.