Depression,Acne

Ava • just tryna make it through life man

Ive had acne for 4 years now, ive tried so many things to try and get rid of it. with a full year of medications and topical treatments i finally cleared 90% of it. but with one bad product, i brought it all back almost overnight. Its been 3 weeks since i returned the product and tried to build my skin's health back but its only getting worse. I really really want to start accutane. Ive done my research and i know everything there is to know about it, ive talked to my friends who have been on it and i feel that im ready. But my mom is holding me back. My acne affects my confidence sooo much and im sick and tired of it, im tired of crying myself to sleep countless nights over this stupid shit that i cant control! And ive talked to her about it so much but shes so damn stubborn!! she said yes to putting me on it but wants me to wait another month before we talk to the doctor about it. i just want to go on accutane asap before school starts so i can be progressing and not stressing. please help me idk what to do to convince her to start it sooner. i cant take this anymore