Too young!

Jamie • BLESSED! I love my God, my husband, my kids and my country. Life is good!

My husband and I live in NY State, so we took the kids into the city yesterday to shop in Times Square. We have 7 kids. My stepson lives with us and is almost 16, (I was 19 when he was born). The others (all biologically mine- are 13, 12, 11, 10, 9 & almost 10 months old. We stopped on our way in and fueled up in Jersey and the man asked how many kids we had. My husband told him 7... "They're all yours?!" "Yes" "And SHE is the mother?!" (Pointing to me) "Yes." "She isn't old enough to have 7 kids!" Hahahahaha! It made me feel good because I've been so down on myself lately. I've lost 33 pounds since having my baby, but I still have a lot to go and I just don't like what I see. Well, apparently I have a young face at least because the guy wasn't 'flattering', he was dead serious thinking my husband was lying! 😂👏🏼 Anyway, I'm still nursing and very healthy, just trying to get the extra person off lol! Here's the whole crew!!! And me with the red head 😎