Dear DAT, my one and only

It's been a long time. We use to be the bestest friends! Why did we have to want more? Why did you have to be so sweet? Get me needing you, then you weren't there when I needed you most. You were with her, and all those other girls. I KNOW you loved me. I know it. So why did you have to screw me up like that? We didn't even talk about it, we never came to an end, you just moved on. There was never no break up. You caused me to wonder what was wrong with me, what did I do? I hated myself. For months I cried over you. Just when I was finally moving on you come back. You just kept popping up, why?! Is it a sign? Should I keep my hope in hoping itlkbeyou and I in the end? I still think about you. All the time. And I see in your eyes, all that hurt. I know bc I was the only one who ever really knew and loved you. And I thought you were the same. It's so messed up. I miss you sm. It's been 4 years and I just want you back. A couple months ago when we planned to go out, I didn't show. I'm so sorry. Im so lost. And I hate trying to walk past you like it's nothing, and I know you do the same. I see you looking at me in the halls, in class. God I know there's still something there. I can feel it. I've been w other guys since you, but I just feel empty without you. And i don't know what to do. I love you. I need you. And I know you feel the same but do you even know that? It's such a tragedy, how much we both changed. You were the sweet boy no body could hate, but now you're lost trying to fit in. I knew you had that trouble when we a thing, I just wanted to help you. And I, I was the sweetest happiest girl ever. But I just hate myself and I worry I'm never going to find love and I push people away now. We need each other so why, what's stopping us? It's there and we know it. ✨