Lonely and upset.

Laura

I have to get this out somewhere. I'm broken beyond words. My beautiful baby boy Henry earnt his angel wings on may 28 last year. At that point my world shattered and all friends disappeared. Even my sister in law (who was pregnant at the time) just didn't want to know. I've come to the conclusion that pregnant people see me as a curse. A friend who I met online (I must just be crap at making friends ) asked me how many children I have... a question I dread to answer. So I told the truth. She found out she was pregnant four days later and pfft... gone like a sinking ship. Fast forward to today and another friend announced through Facebook that she is pregnant. Explains why she disappeared too. So now I'm sat here in tears sobbing for the mess that has become my life. I miss my baby boy every day, so much that it literally takes my breath away. I'm learning to live with it step by step but I feel ripped apart when people don't want to know me because I'm the one whose baby died. I hate this place where I live. I just want out. Sorry for ranting and thank you for reading this. 💙