Target runs take time :)

Th

Baby girl Harper will be 2 months old on the 12th so we are just now trying to get out and about. With my son I couldn't breastfeed him, too many complications, so it was easier to just pack up the diaper bag with bottles and formula. I've been worried about going out and having to feed her while out. Took a target run today to get school supplies for my son and ended up walking around looking at stuff ( like you do at target) anyway, 20 min into our trip baby girl is screaming! I push our cart over to the dressing rooms ( thanks to another mama on this app for the tip) and I got to sit and feed her without having to worry about a cover or having to go into a gross bathroom ( not that dressing rooms aren't sort of gross in their own way haha). Then got to take my leisurely time to finish our shopping trip. Anyway I have not taken any pictures of me nursing her at all yet

( I'm I prude :/ haha). But I felt like I needed to document this moment of crazy Mom life, shopping with a baby and a 4 year old being frazzled, tired, but happy and proud that I'm able to breast feed my daughter. I was heartbroken to not have been able to breastfeed my son, so now I am just so thankful I get this experience with my daughter, even though it can be tough. Thanks for all the tips and advice so far :)