Milk supply slowly dropping and I'm scared😢

Cristal🌹💋🥀Reneé • Wife & Mom to twins Kenzie & Christian. One angel on Earth, the other in Heaven

I don't know what's going on but I went from producing 9oz on my left boob and maybe 1oz on my right.. to maybe 2-4oz on my left boob and barely an oz on the right.. I'm still doing my routine of 6packs of mothers milk a day, 6 fenugreek pills a day, oatmeal, drinking a boat load of water, and lactation cookies when I order them.. The only thing I can think of that I changed is, I pump a lot less now because she feeds on demand but won't let me put her down when she's awake..😒 and I started taking my prenatal pills again because I notice my hair just started to fall out. Now I'm pumping more to try and get it back up but it's still not really helping. I used to wake up engorged in the morning and get 9oz, now I barely make 4 in the morning☹️😞😞 I'm so scared my supply is going to dry up. I'm already supplementing with maybe two formula bottles a day, I don't want to have to do just formula😰 I heard prenatals can lower your supply.. I also heard being pregnant can lower or cut off your supply which I could possibly be, but not sure. I would love to be able to power pump each day but my baby's not on the best schedule so I can get that done at the time