Itchy rash on both hip bones?

Ruby • 21, sex positive, feminist. 😋

Hi everyone! So I'm now resorting to <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a> for some of my health questions since I don't have health insurance and even if I did, I don't think I'd have time to make it to the doctor because of how much I work. Anyway, about a week ago, I developed an itchy spot on my right hipbone, right about where my underwear/pants sit. I thought it was a bug bite. Didn't itch too bad, but then it started growing a bit and now it's bumpy. It also has developed on the other hipbone as well! In the exact same place, and I can see now that both rashy spots are growing in size and itch. Looking on google, I thought it might be scabies because they're both bumpy and getting increasingly itchier, but there are no "burrow lines" that I can see, and I haven't been in close contact with anyone but my partner and we are both monogamous. Looking further, it could possibly be eczema, but I've never dealt with it in the past so I'm really not sure. Apparently there's also a possibility of a gluten intolerance that causes a similar skin rash. Basically any ideas on what it might be and remedies would be appreciated, I will post pictures of both spots in the comments when I get a break at work.