I have nobody to talk to

I just feel so alone. I have nobody to talk to and lately I feel like I can't talk to my husband. No he's not cheating on me, he's not that type. He just works long crazy hours and when he's home he's playing a game on his phone or he's in YouTube. I try to talk to him but I feel like he's not really listening even though he says he is. He will respond with this or that, but will interrupt me about something way off subject. Don't fucking tell me to leave him because I'm not a whiny needy bitch what's going to go all drama llama and leave my husband of 9 years over something this petty. I don't want to leave him. I'm comfortable in this relationship, we have kids together and built a family. I just don't know what to do anymore. I try and try again and lately I just feel so overwhelmed and lost. It's like I need someone to talk to and help me out right now. I feel so alone and I just had a baby. I just wish I could have his attention for 5 fucking minutes and not have it be an argument. Our arguments are so ridiculous smh. I just wish I could just talk to him or someone else. I'm just so alone.