I CANNOT STAND THIS ANYMORE.

I cannot stand my boyfriend's daughter. she's 5 now and I've known her since she was 2. she use to he such a cute nice girl but changed in the worst way. a little backstory, her father and I broke up in 2015 because he cheated on me. we got back together in 2016 and I got pregnant. he has been loyal ever since bit ever since we got back together his daughter has been the WORST kid in history. she's 5 and can't count to 20, write her name correctly or do ANYTHING for herself. I know this may sound like a normal 5 year old thing to do but it's not I can assure you. she can't be trusted with animals or babies / kids that can't talk because she hurts them. she makes EVERYTHING about herself no matter what it is. example: I'll be feeding my daughter she will come up and start blabbing "when I was a baby my mom fed me better food than you feed yours." I'm not poor and I'm not rich but my daughter does not eat low grade food. she makes comments such as "remember Brittany? that girl dad cheated on you with?" then will just walk away and smirk like she did it on FUCKING purpose. this kids mom is crazy too and married a rich old man because she wants his money. now her daughter is just like her and I cannot stand it anymore longer. this kid is constantly on top of me and I mean I can walk into the kitchen and he head is in my ass she's so close. she always thinks she knows better and doesn't listen to anything unless you're screaming at her. she recently smashed my brand new 65in tv because she was touching the screen like I told her not to and it fell off the dresser. I'm losing my mind with this kid. I keep me and my baby away from her and ignore her all day long. I can't do this anymore and he won't listen to me yet leaves me with her because he can't handle her. I just want this kid to go away and never come back. she lies about everything also. we were watching Aladdin and she went to her mom's house and said we were watching a scary movie about an evil genie that kills people. I'm at a loss