Dear Zino

I'm madly in love with you. I have been for a year now. When I met you, I was terrified as all hell. I was new to the school, and I knew nobody. But when I looked at you, I instantly knew that everything was going to be... alright. You're down on yourself a lot. It hurts me to know that you don't know how truly perfect and amazing you really are. If I could show you just how much you really mean to me and how beautiful you are, I would everyday and a thousand times over. When I texted you and confessed that I liked you, you said that the fact that I had a mini heart attack when I saw a typo in my confession, was cute. I blushed and shocked myself when I talked to you so easily. I already miss hearing you yell "Fuck you, Tybalt!". Hearing your voice when I was having a bad day would make it instantly better. But I'll never get to tell you this. I moved away and I miss you so much. I just wish I could hear your voice 1 more time. I love you Zino. You made the dark times bright again. Even when you feel as useless as a white crayon, just remember that I prefer to use black paper.