Prayers, kind thoughts whatever is your way... please...

Brittany

This post isn't for me. I am asking for prayers or thoughts, whatever may be your way, of love and comfort and peace for my friends. They just lost their two month old baby girl. She was born with an undeveloped left side of her heart. She was doing really well and she just had her second surgery this week and she flatlined. They got her back but she then had a chest bleed and then fluid and blood on her brains left side and seizures for two days. But she got better, and she seemed to be doing well. She woke up and was moving her arms and legs, following their voices with her eyes. But at some point this morning she passed away. Her mother has such strong faith and has been such an amazingly strong woman this whole time and I admire her so much. All I want to do is hug her but I feel nothing I do or say will provide any comfort. So I ask for love and kindness sent their way in whatever form you use because they need it so very much right now. I couldn't imagine the pain of going home and packing up her things and having to tell their little boy that his sister won't be coming home. So please send love and kindness and peace their way. I know they must be swamped with family at this time so I feel this is the best I can do at the moment. We love you little Mya so so much! Fly high sweet girl! 🙏🏻💕🎀🙏🏻💕🎀👼🏻