What do you think?! 😯

So my last period ended July 30th. I had my period for at least 6 days. After I had my period I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend since then... and we've had it 4 times (every time he finished inside me) I am not on birth control never took it. Let me be honest we both smoke weed. But we've been trying for another since we have our beautiful daughter that's four and is already heading to pre-k 😢

I've been feeling tired lately. No tender breast. Sometimes I get hungry but honestly no foods grab my attention. (And I'm a person that loves to eat especially when I get the munchies) I feel nauseous at times, but when I smoke it helps with the way I feel. I have heartburn as well 😒 I get headaches, and I sometimes I feel like I need to just lay down.. can these be early symptoms?? Or not... 🤷🏽‍♀️❓❓❓

I don't get my next period until Aug 23. But I purchased a pregnancy test... I wasn't going to test until near but my boyfriend thought I should just try to see what we get

(Sorry about how the pregnancy looks 😂 I was in a rush this morning and my panty liner got stuck to it🤦🏽‍♀️)

Is it me or do you see a fainty line? I can barely see... I am aware I tested early but what do you think?