what should I do?

Dora

I start a new school next week, making it my 3rd new school in 3 years. I moved about a year ago so I thought the 2nd school I would go to would be the same one for the next 3 years (I was in 10th grade, I'm starting 11th next week) the school I'm going to is a high school on a college campus in which I take both hs and college classes at the same time, allowing me to go to college basically for free for 2 years (the program is only for juniors and seniors) it'll help me get a great start on my college classes which saves time AND money. the thing is I'm nervous and scared to start a new school again and make new friends, again. it's tiring, especially since the school I went to sophomore year was huge and took me a long time to make friends since I had moved out of state and I didn't have the same classes with a lot of people. But I know this college has so many benefits that I get from it but deep down I don't want to go. My mom doesn't know how I feel. she knows I'm nervous and she knows once I start making friends it won't be that bad. I'm just sort of tired of doing all these right things that'll help me in the future, I know that sounds completely crazy but I never do things for myself, I always feel like I have such high expectations that I have to live up to or else I'll disappoint my mom and that's not something that I want to do. I don't know whether to tell my mom how I feel and see what she says or don't say anything and see how this new school turns out, if it's someng I really don't like then my mom would take me out if I really wanted.

Vote below to see results!