Could I be pregnant!

Lily

Hi. I change birth controls a lot because me and my doctor are trying to find a good one that works for decreasing my cramps. Recently I’ve switched to a new one, we wait 3 months to see if it has worked well for my cramps if not we switch so I’ve been switching pills every 3 months. 2 months ago I started Kelnor 1/35 a combination pill. So I’m on the third week in my pack (this is the third pack I’ve been on/ Third month I’ve been on this pill now) and will be getting my period next Sunday. Last month my period was so very light just a little brown or pink discharge. that’s normal being on birth control correct? Now suddenly I went to the bathroom and wiped and a little light reddish smear was on the toilet paper. Breakthrough bleeding???? Or am I pregnant bc I didn’t have break through bleeding last month!! I have sex with my boyfriend often with no condom but I always take my pill never missed one very rarely I take it an hour or 2 late. Also last month I got scared about the light period and took 2 pregnancy test both negative.