What should I do?

Eden

I was at a hotel while i was on vacation and I saw this really cute guy in the regency club and I walked past him like ten times but I didn't talk to him then the next day I sat next to him at the computer with my brother and we started talking and it was really fun and we were texting later that night and I was babysitting my sister and brother in the hotel room (my parents weren't there) and I told him to come up to my room and we were in the hallway talking and he said bye then the next morning at breakfast we were hanging out and my dad said it's time to go so I said bye because we were leaving that day and I like side hugged him bc my dad was looking but my dad walked away and I followed him and then I said I forgot my phone even though I didn't and I went back and I hugged him and he was taller than me so he like put his chin on my head and it was a perfect hug then when we stopped hugging he said do you want to kiss and I said yes but I can't bc your 15 and I'm 13 then I said bye and I left and when I was leaving I looked over my shoulder and we just stared at eachother until I turned the corner and now I'm sad and I wish I had kissed him. And I mean he was perfect in every way he was cute and he was so nice to me and he was like a brother to my siblings and when we were playing truth he didn't ask me perverted questions and my family really liked him but he lives in San Diego and he's 15 but I don't care about the age. But I'm really sad and I wish I had kissed him. I have his number so we have been talking but he mostly just reads my texts and doesn't always respond. I told him that I miss him and I'm sad that I didn't kiss him but idk why he's not really taking to me. If I could go back I would kiss him but I can't.

Should I confront him or wait it out or just get over it?

UPDATE: I asked him if he was mad at me and he said no I'm just tired I I said sorry if I'm bothering you I just have bad luck with guys they are either a fuckboy or they live across the country. Then I said sorry I won't dump my problems on you. Then he said its okay your young and you will learn and you need time to get comfortable with a guy then i said okay thanks and that was basically it But I mean I still like him so ugh.