Updated: Incomplete D&C

Alisha

Does anyone have any experience with this? Apparently the pathology report showed that they didn't get as much fetal tissue (I hate using this term!) as they hoped to. My baby didn't have a heart beat at 12+5 and I had a D&C; the next day. I just wish this whole situation was all over with!

Update:

Hi ladies! Thank you all for your words of encouragement and care. I went for a checkup appointment this morning and my doctor did an ultrasound. He told me that the pathology report seems to have been wrong. He did let see anymore tissue, just a bit of blood left that I'll bleed out like a period. I am so so happy to hear this news. Grief had been such a process for me and knowing for sure that this is all over and my baby is in God's arms is so comforting! I have one more question. How long did you ladies wait to have sex after your d&cs;? I'm just concerned about something going wrong. I'm not done bleeding yet so it won't be now but it's been a week since and I'm wondering how much longer I should wait. Thank you all again!!